There are many ways to replace missing teeth but nowadays, Tooth Implant is the best way to replace a missing teeth. If you’ve lost one or more teeth, this is the best option for you. Unsure if you are the right candidate for this treatment? Here are top five ways determine if Restorative Dentistry Service is the best choice to replace your missing teeth:
- Teeth implants are the best solution to replace missing teeth as it can last for a lifetime with proper care and maintenance. Caring for these is not that difficult because all you have to do is brush your teeth twice a day and floss at least once a day. A visit to your specialist twice a month is just as important to make sure the implants work as expected and for examinations and cleanings.
- Teeth implants and one day implants will be able to last for up to 25 years as long as you take care of your teeth. In fact, some patients can make their last for a lifetime. This is why it is an excellent solution to replace your missing teeth permanently.
- With these you don’t have to worry if your dental prosthetics will break as you can eat whatever you like. You can talk and laugh freely without worrying if it would slip or fall out. You don’t need to take it out to clean them and it doesn’t require special adhesive to hold it in place.
- You want a natural-looking appearance that looks great. This is the best treatment for you. Compared to other tooth restorations, these look and feel like your natural teeth. Whether it is a tooth implant, implant-supported dentures or full arch dental implants, no one will be able to notice.
- If done right and it matches your natural teeth color they blend well and will provide you with a full and confident smile.
- There are no eating limitations; thus you are free to eat your favorite foods without worrying if the prosthesis will chip or fall off.
- Implants are secured to your jawbone so it won’t move or slip out as dentures would. Moreover, these feel like your natural teeth. During the first few weeks, you’ll be restricted to soft food diets only to allow for the implant to fully integrate into the jawbone. However, when these have stabilized and healed, you can eat your favorite foods again.
- When you want your youthful smile back (who doesn’t?), this is the best treatment for you. These dental prostheses are screwed in your jawbone just like your natural roots. Patients who have used dentures for years will have noticeable sunken cheeks because there is nothing in the jawbone that supports it making it shrink. This will make the wearer look older.
Learn dental implants cost.
Are you ready to make a decision? Contact Us today!.